Truffle Mushroom Pizza
Black truffle pizza with mushrooms and ham. An extremely and easy recipe for pizza with truffle with a delicious and spongy homemade dough!
FOR THE BLACK TRUFFLE PIZZA WITH MUSHROOMS
1. Spread 3-4 tablespoons of cooking cream on your homemade pizza crust.
2. Spread 2 tablespoons of black truffle sauce (tartufata) on top the dough with the cream and make sure that it's uniformly distributed.
3. Sprinkle the dough with grated Parmesan cheese.
4. Separate the fresh buffalo mozzarella into clumps and place uniformly on the pizza.
5. Julienne half a green onion and place on top of the pizza.
6. Chop mushrooms and add them to the pizza.
7. Cut into pieces the slice of ham an add them.
8. Sprinkle with grated mozzarella.
9. Preheat oven to oven to 440° F (225° C).
10. Spread some semolina on to the baking sheet and place the dough on the baking sheet.
11. Put the dough in the lower rack of the oven and bake for 5-7 minutes.
12. Move the pizza to the upper rack of the oven and bake till golden brown or to taste (around 5-7 minutes more).
13. Enjoy your homemade black truffle pizza with mushrooms and ham recipe!
FOR THE HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH
Detailed instructions at Pizza Dough Recipe
1. Sift wheat flour. You can use a strainer.
2. Sift corn flour. You can use a strainer.
3. Mix wheat and corn flour with a teaspoon of salt in a large bowl.
4. Pour the fresh active yeast into a cup of medium warm water and mix until fully dissolved.
5. Add the water with the yeast to the bowl.
6. Add the extra virgin olive oil to the bowl.
7. Stir the mixture with your hands until combined.
8. Spread a pinch of wheat flour onto a clean flat table and place the dough on it. Knead for 5-7 minutes till the dough is homogenous and not sticky (just a little bit tacky).
9. Make a ball.
10. Spread a pinch of wheat flour onto a large bowl and place the ball dough in it.
11. Cover with a clean and dry dishtowel or plastic wrap and let rise for 45-60 minutes in a warm place (around 70-75° F or 20-25° C).
12. After 45-60 minutes the dough should have doubled in size!
13. Divide the dough in two equal-size parts (to make 2 pizzas).
14. Spread some flour and semolina onto a clean flat surface, place one half of the dough and stretch it by hands or with a rolling pin.
• If you don't have buffalo mozzarella you can use regular mozzarella cheese.
• You can modify any of the ingredients, it's up to you!
• There are many black truffle sauces in the market, but the higher percentage of black truffle the better!
|Prep time||1 hour, 15 minutes|
|Cooking time||14 minutes|
|Total time||1 hour, 29 minutes|