One of the most popular cake recipes is the classic carrot cake. Get a very moist carrot cake with this easy recipe prepared with natural ingredients and cinnamon-colored, a delicious cake for breakfast or dessert.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175º C).
2. In a large bowl: mix flour & baking powder & cinnamon & bicarbonate of soda and salt.
3. In another large bowl beat together eggs with brown sugar and sunflowers oil.
4. Sift the mix of flour & baking powder & cinnamon & bicarbonate of soda and salt.
5. Add it to the bowl with the eggs & brown sugar and sunflowers oil.
6. Add the finely grated carrots to the mix and stir.
7. Place into a baking plate and bake for 30 - 35 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy your moist carrot cake recipe! (See more dessert recipes)